Market the client company’s assignment
- Interview hiring manager for information on position and company
- Offer consultation on salary level and attractiveness of position
- Develop a marketing plan. Elements can include:
- Our Internet site
- Direct mail or e-mail campaign
- Direct contacts
- Develop lists of potential candidates
- By abilities/experience
- By job function/title
- By geographic region
- Recruit from lists, from our database, from our social networks, and from established relationships
- Enthusiastically present the career opportunity
- Apprise the hiring manager of our progress
- Qualify and evaluate candidates
- Anticipate possible problems
- Non-compete contracts
Arrange interviews for client company to meet candidates
- Present candidates verbally and with resume
- Recommend the appropriate interviews
- Arrange each interview
- Prepare candidate
- Brief hiring manager
Get decisions that establish placements
- Debrief candidate and employer
- Move ahead with this candidate? Why?
- Interview other candidates? Why?
- Maintain or change the direction of the search? Why?
- If relocation is required, introduce candidate to our relocation service
- Arrange subsequent interviews
- Assist employer with terms of offer
- Present offer to candidate
- Negotiate the differences
Post hire follow up!
- Counsel the future employee on resigning from his current employer
- Confirm the commencement of employment
- Follow up with candidate and manager within 30 days
- Telephone call
- Evaluation questionnaire to candidate
- Evaluation questionnaire to company
Failure to perform one or more of these steps does not constitute breach of contract on our part.